Thursday, February 14, 2013

To Love, with Confidence

So I'm a little late to the party...the day is almost gone but I figured I'd toss in my little two cents about 02/14.

This is for anybody who gets scared, nervous, afraid, jittery, nauseous, etc. at the very thought of approaching that special someone on your heart.
It's time to let go once and for all!  Let go of the Helga G. Pataki "Secret Admirer Syndrome."  Today is Your day!  Go to bed with the satisfaction and peace of knowing you just climbed Mt. Everest - figuratively speaking of course. 
Whether it's a poem, song, dance, or a dynamic combination of the three, do what you have to do to make the perfect impression.  Make the game-winning shot!  Kick the game-winning field goal!  Hit the game-winning home--well I think you get the picture. 
Put everything away for a moment and go off of pure adrenaline.  Forget about the worries, leave the "what ifs" at the door, and go for the GOLD!  (Sorry, I couldn't resist one more sports analogy.) 
Point being, don't leave until you've come, seen, AND conquered.  After all, this day only happens once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment