Sunday, March 17, 2013

Timing the Right Time

Time is of the essence...but is the time right?
Whether it's a relationship, recovering from an injury, or trying to mend an argument, timing is crucial.


It's amazing how in life everything is based on time. Have you every heard if you're ten minutes early to a function then you're on time? You would feel weird if you were always late to everything.


 Being on time can be the difference from getting the job or not. The key in timing is being patient and waiting for   YOUR TIME. For example, if I see all of my friends rush and get married does that mean I have to get married too? No, because I might not be ready for everything that involves marriage. So instead of rushing the "walk down the aisle" I should be content and enjoy the present moment.


Also, while being patient you should work toward your goals. For example, if I wanted to get married, I should find out my pet peeves and interests. Think about it. Not only do I have deal with myself, but I have to deal with another person. That is so much to handle.


 Sometimes in life you have to just go with the flow. Then, there are other times where you must progress to reach your goals. The key is to never give up and wait for the right time. Who knows? You may have time, just make sure that it's the right time.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! God's timing is the PERFECT time. If we wait on Him we will ALWAYS be right on time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ! Glad you liked it! Feel free to suggest the next topic :)

    ReplyDelete